IPTV Network RequirementsTo be suitable for IPTV operation, your data network must meet the following requirements:
- Backbone bandwidth requirement is calculated as the number of channels streamed x bandwidth per channel. Typically channels are streamed at 4 Mbps each for MPEG2. eg for 12 channels the total bandwidth requirement on the backbone is 12x4= 48Mbps.
- At least one network switch is required to have IGMP Querier functionality.
- All switches must be multicast enabled- IGMP V2 capability
- All switches must be capable of using PIM (Sparse & Dense mode) if VLAN routing is to be implemented
- The network equipment should be capable of running QoS if other traffic on the network is likely to threaten the real time delivery of the IPTV data streams
- Static IP addresses are preferred for the IPTV equipment. A 100Mbps port is required for each MPEG2 encoder and 3x 100Mbps ports are required for a TV Gateway.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com