- LiveTV. Complete SD and HD LiveTV access with miniguide, EPG views, multiple-audios, multiple-subtitles, teletext, etc...
- PVR. USB storage support with Personal Video Recording
- Radio. Live radio support
- Home Media. Personal media access in the connected digital home. USB storages and Network shares. Video, Audio, Images, Streaming, etc...
- Apps. Complete interactive applications support. Pre-integrated apps include: RSS news, Video and Audio Podcasts, Youtube, InternetRadio, Games, internetTV channels, etc...
- Web Browsing.
- VoD. Adding a VoDKA server the middleware can provide a video on demand catalog with highlights, complete browsing, open search, parental control, historical, resume, movie info, etc...
- Time-Shift. Adding VoDKA nPVR infrastructure LiveTV channels can be recorded server side, and then allow the user to access non-linear LiveTV providing: pause LiveTV, skip-back, start-over and CatchUp TV services.
- Middleware Core System. Main support of the complete IPTV service. Integrates all existing subsistems to build up the multiscreen customer experience.
- OSS. The Operational Support System manages the distribution, provisioning, operation and support of users and services in the system.
- BSS. The Business Support System manages all the available offer (Packages, Products, Channels, Contents,etc...), and the rights adquired by users (Subscriptions, Payments, Billing, etc...).
- Asset Management. Supports content workflows and metadata support for on-Demand content.
- GUI and Apps. Main Graphical User Interface and Interactive Applications support.
- Database. Stores all the information.
- Integration APIS
- The OSS system offers a complete XML/HTTP API for integration with existing provisioning and monitoring tools.
- The BSS systems offers a complete XML/HTTP API for integration with existing billing, cms, crm systems and with CAS/DRM systems.
- Contribution middleware nodes
- EPG. Adquiring EPG information from contibution channel with the possibility to complement it with external data. Persistent EPG informations to support CatchUp-TV services.
- Teletext. Adquires Teletext pages and provides an interactive Teletext Application to the Middleware.
- Distributed middleware nodes. Edge middleware nodes in the cloud providing final user's service.
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com