- 12 input system (12 SAT+1 Ter)
- 8 input system (8 SAT+1 Ter)
- 5 input system (5 SAT+1 Ter)
- To view the channels each user need to purchase Satellite Receiver/Decoder individually.
- There is no channel limitation or restriction like CATV. All the channels transmitted from the
- connected satellites can watch. Also whenever a new channel available the user can tune it himself without any additional expense.
- To watch the pay channels Each user need to subscribe individually.
- The satellite signals will reach most difficult part of the world where cable TV is not available.
- SMATV system can carry MATV & CATV along with satellite signal.
- SMATV is compatible with Cable internet (with return path compatible smatv system.
MATV: (Master Antenna Television)
CATV: (Community Antenna Television or Cable Television)
- Usually to view a pay channel the subscriber no need to pay the subscription fees.
- No need a separate setop-box to view the channels
- Limited channels compare to SMATV
- Picture quality is less (in analogue cable)
- Only cable company can add the channels.
Top SMATV / CATV / CATV Manufactures