The 10-slot chassis offers redundant power supplies and hot-swap cooling fans for even higher availability.
- Compact unit providing one video feed.
- Perfect for smaller installations or organisations requiring specific additional features.
- Supports three blades with a common power supply
- Expands your possibilities with simultaneous support for both Encoders and TVgateways
- 1U 19" rack
- Our largest and most advanced IPTV chassis supports 10 blades with built-in redundancy
- Passive backplane for high performance
- Redundant power supplies for higher availability
- Hot-swap cooling fans allow replacement without the need to power-down the unit
- 4U 19" rack
AvediaStream Chassis MonitorThe AvediaStream Chassis Monitor adds hardware monitoring to the Exterity 10 blade chassis (c1110).
- Early warning of issues and changes via SNMP traps
- Integration into IPTV control systems
- Hot swap blade allows quick and non-intrusive upgrade to existing installations using Exterity c1110 chassis.
- Improves overall IPTV solution reliability
- Visual indication of chassis and blade status via front panel LEDs
For Top biryani recipes from various places..... biryanilover.blogspot.com
For SMATV & IPTV system reference and installation instructions please go this site..... onrip.com smatv-iptv.blogspot.com
For Libido related issues and information's browse here........ libidohealth.blogspot.com